Sunday, August 1st, I start hiking in the name of Washington Trails Association.
Please sponsor me and support the WTA here. My goal is 40 miles and $750 dollars raised. I do it for many reasons:
- I love hiking.
- I love the trail system of Washington...it ROCKS!
- I want more motivation for getting up off of my rather large behind and getting out there to explore (and reduce the size of my rather large behind)!
| My partner, Tom, on our hike last weekend. |
So...Sunday it begins. I have some hikes planned already. Each Wednesday night I will be joining the PNW Leisure Hiking Meet-up Group for their weekly Cougar Mountain jaunt. It's a great way to meet people and do some "low-key" hiking. I'm stoked!
Next Thursday, August 5th, I'm joining Kara and the gang from WTA to hike out to the Stampede Pass work crew to take them some good cheer and ice-cream. Should be a good, hot and sweaty trek...with ice cream! Does it get any better???
| My "before" pic...next year, I'll be smaller! |
Please contact me if you wanna come along...it will help raise more money :) and I simply love the company.
Off to get ready to tackle Cougar Mountain...just a warm-up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment